A quick note today. I am running a bit behind today as I managed to get on the bike in the Gym which I enjoyed and needed.
Yesterday was a visit to some markets here. Description would be put into impossible folder so best not t ot try, apart from to say that on one floor there were more ties than I believed actually existed in the world. In an attempt to sell us half a container load there was one who lady insisted we take a sample. Walking round with increasing bags of shopping and worsening puddles of sweat identified me more as your average tourist and not as the hallensteins purchasing manager. Kate and Casey had fun although Casey is a bit dangerous within 10 meters of a bargain. After 2 weeks excess luggage is in business, it will be interesting in 6 months.
I had a little look at their school and appartment and both look good. lessons were going on about us and it is apparent that hearing the teacher is not a problem. Found a good chinese restaurant for dinner and collapsed into bed. Great day.
Love Gez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am hoping you have purchased ssome new ties with cartoon characters on them. It is has entirely too long since you received some for father's day/birthday/christmas, and I expect the patients in particular are missing them!
sounds like you should have been trusted all along on the quality of the yiwu markets. talked to kate on skype last night and apparently the silk market is so last week.
just looking at busan hotels at the moment, any idea whether you're more interested in staying by the beach or staying in the city? they're about 45mins apart.
actually, maybe 20mins from the city centre.. i'm unsure.
Post a Comment